Sunday, April 5, 2009

Pugs Just Wanna Have Fun

Now y'all have probably figured out that eatin', drinkin' beer and shootin' the breeze are some of my hobbies. Well, okay, they're my only hobbies. Anyway, I got my share o' all that yesterday! The Pug Posse's folks threw a party, and I'm here to tell you there were nineteen of us Pugs!

Now me and Molly aren't ones to run with the pack, but the others sure did work up an appetite raisin' hell with the German Shepherd next door.




I'm pretty sure the GS is tellin' the Pugs to kiss his butt in this one.




Here's me and Miss Heather. I was probably charmin' her with one o' my long-winded stories.




A man and his grill.....it's a beautiful thing. I'll take my burger well done, Denny!




Miss Kelly's birthday was a couple o' days before so we surprised her with gifts and cake. Miss Laura did a heckavu job on that thing, I tell ya what.




Here's the folks and Molly.




Now these are my kinda gals......drinkin' beer and hangin' with Pugs.




Speakin' o' gals, here are the Indy Blogger moms (minus Miss Jamie and Apollo)....




And ya got your Pug dads...




Here's a great shot o' my good buddy, Salinger (another one ya won't find runnin' with the pack).




Now I ask you......does this scene look familiar? If not, ya need to go back and read my first two posts!




Yep. Mmhmm.

10 comments:

The Courteous Chihuahua said...

That boy ain't right. JK - he looks like a perfectly nice kid!!!!!

I luuuuv the GS telling the pugs to kiss his (_|_).

Pug(s) and Bugg said...

Great photos Hankarooski! It was awesome hanging out with you and your sis!

Salinger The Pug said...

Nope...that boy ain't right! LOL!

We had SO much fun yesterday and LOVE your pics! My stomach still hurts from laughing at that disturbingly accurate scene in front of the fence!!!!!

Stacy Walker said...

We had a great time meeting you Hank! Love the pics.

Stacy and Brutus

Apollo said...

We're jealous we missed out on all the fun. We can't wait to be in the Indy Pug Bloggers picture. We hope to see you all soon! We want to have you all over sometime when the weather gets nicer...if you're up for a mini roadtrip.

Kelly said...

Hank! You had a busy weekend, buddy! Looks like a blast!

You and I have the exact same hobbies (eatin', drinkin' beer, hangin'out), but ya gotta add farting in there!!

The Devil Dog said...

You look like you had SO much fun. Raising a ruckus with the german shepherd must have been fun.

Roxy

Unknown said...

HAAAAAAAH - I love the King of the Hill recreation photo at the bottom. Especially with Holden as Bobby. PERFECT! If only there were a pug instead of a Georgia Bloodhound in the show!

Hank said...

Yep, y'all, it was a great time.

Rachel, honey....if Hank Hill owned a Pug, I'm pretty sure my mom would have an orgasim.

Too Cute Pugs said...

Hi Hank!

It looks like a great party. We love that first picture!

Pug love from,
Pearl & Daisy