Saturday, June 20, 2009

Yee Haw! I Got an Award!

Hey, neighbor:

I am proud as a peacock to receive my first blog award! Now I've racked up plenty o' awards in my day (bass fishin', bowlin', poker and beer pong tournaments), but this one I got just "because you're Hank". Aint that sweet? Thanks, Lilo, honey!






Ok, here's the deal:


1. Link to the person who tagged you.

2. Copy the image, rules and questionnaire.

3. Post in your blog.

4. Answer the four questions.

5. Pick 7 friends to share with.

6. Come back to BLoGGiSTaiNFoCoRNeR at http://bloggistame.blogspot.com/ and leave the URL of your post in order for your blog to be added to the master list.

7. Have fun.


Now some o' y'all have already received this award but I figure we all need all the props we can get, right?



1. The person who tagged you? Lilo, honey


2. His or her site title and URL? http://thegreatrockeater.blogspot.com/


3. Date you were tagged? June 18, 2009


4. Persons you tagged?

Khyra, honey 'cause she's so beautiful. (I'm just waitin' fer her other three boyfriends to get lost.)

The Courteous Chihuahua 'cause the title's funny. Come on....whoever heard of a courteous chihuahua?!?!

Howie, buddy 'cause he's a good ol' boy - just like me.

Tweedles, honey 'cause she's a sweet little gal who tells a good story.

Salinger, buddy 'cause he's.....um.....unique.

Pearl, honey 'cause her and her mom rescue pugs.

The Ayatollah Mugsy 'cause sweet Betty, he's the Ayatollah!


Yep. Mmmhmm.

9 comments:

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Oh sweet Hank
Congratulations on your award, and how special of you to pass it onto me. I sure hope I can follow the instructions! You might have to come help this little gal

Thanks again
love
tweedles

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Khongrats Hank!

I think that khalls fur some extra PBR's!

Tank woo fur sharing with me!
(the award AND the PBR)

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Archie and Melissa said...

hi hank!
oh congratulations on your award!
happy monday!

Mia said...

It was our pleasure to give you your first award!! We like hanging out with you and Molly and your Mommy! You keep life exciting!!!!! Enjoy your award! = )

The Devil Dog said...

Congrats on your award, Hank! That is a fine award to receive.
Have a great day.

Roxy

Ayatollah Mugsy said...

Hank,
Bless you, my pugchild. I am honored to be held in such esteemed company.
Peace and belly rubs be upon you,
Mugsy

Kelly said...

Hank!
I gave ya an award on my bloggie this week... I think ya might like it! :)

Sandra y Coco Pug said...

Congratulations Hank! I like your banner picture, I like beer too!

The Courteous Chihuahua said...

Hello, Hank. Thanks for the award. Sorry I haven't been here sooner to collect my award. I figured there wasn't a snack involved, so I really wasn't in a hurry. Actually, I'm in the midst of some sort of emotional breakdown (you know how high-strung we chis are) and just haven't had any blog-sire to post. This may be the kick in the pants I needed.