Friday, November 6, 2009

Becca's Big Birthday!

Hello, friends!


I see you received your invitation to my birthday party! We're so pleased you could attend- especially since this is my THIRTEENTH birthday! Now my exact birth date isn't known, but I was born in November, 1996. Wow, daddy and mother hadn't even met then!

Unfortunately, my eyesight has gone but I am so blessed to be otherwise healthy. Yep, mother says I am her "low-maintenance" dog. (You gotta love us mixed breeds!) My Beagle nose still works so don't count me out just yet!

Okay, I know you're all hungry so let's break out the CAKE!!! (Settle down now, Puggies....there's plenty for everyone.)






Oh, how I love cake! Mother remembers the first time she ever gave me cake (Twinkie). She says I went "ape sh*t". (Please excuse the language - mother doesn't always speak like a lady.)









Hank! Let our guests go next!!!






Molly! Did you NOT hear what I just told Hank?!






Sigh.....why do I even try with these two?



(Honestly, between their gluttony and mother's potty mouth, how did I ever become such a lady?)



Anyway, you Puggies have fun eating and playing while I clean up the dishes.





Thank you for sharing my birthday with me!

14 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

What a pawty!

Do PBR's go well with Twinkies?

Happy Birthday!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

dw said...

Aww, Becca, I hope you have/had a great birthday! You're so good to share with Hank and Molly -- and yes, I know they kind of make you share with them, but they ARE pugs, after all. You throw the bestest birthday party!

Sandra y Coco Pug said...

Happy Birthday Becca! You are such an honorable lady, how did you even consider cleaning the dishes while the party is going on??? Let me do it for you!

Sequoia & Petunia & Emma said...

Happy birthday girl! We loved the party and the cake looked yummy.

Mrs. Hall said...

Happy Birthday Hank!!!

and man I miss twinkies. It's been waaaay too long. I wonder how many weight watchers points they are. ;)

Happy Birthday! Here's to many more!!

Two French Bulldogs said...

holy crap.twinkies!
Happy Birthday to YOU!
Benny & Lily

Stubby said...

Happy birthday Becca! How nice of Hank to let you post on his blog for your birthday.

I've never had Twinkies but they look delicious.

Stubby xoxo

Archie and Melissa said...

happy happy birthday becca!

what a fabulous party!
thank you for sharing twinkies with me!

xoxoxo
emmitt

Salinger The Pug said...

Happy Birthday Becca!!!

We're all happy for you being a teenager and all, but TURN THE DAMN MUSIC DOWN!

(hahaha!)

Love,
S-Dog

Apollo said...

Happy Belated Birthday Becca! I've never had that kind of cake before. Sure looks good!

Kisses to you and Molly! PBR toast to Hank!

Mia said...

Becca, so glad you had a great birthday!!!!! We hope to see you celebrate many more!!! Was the cake as good as it looked =)

Lilo

Smushie Ranch said...

Happy Birthday to Becca! We're jealous to see everyone eating Twinkies!!

The Courteous Chihuahua said...

Awww, Happy Birthday, ol' Becca.

theplussizepug said...

Twinkies?! How do you get your dog to stay so thin? If Lucy just looks at a Twinkie she gains 5 pounds. :D