Saturday, November 21, 2009

This Little Puggy DIDN'T Go to the Market!

Hey, y'all:


Boy howdy it's a beautiful day here in Indianapuhlus. Mom an' dad took me an O'Mally out fer a walk this mornin'.




THEN....they said they were goin' to a FLEA market!!! Whut the crap??? Who in the heck would wanna sell fleas??? An' WHO would wanna buy 'em???

Anyways, me an' O'Malley said we were stayin' FARRR away from that place, so mom an' dad took off fer the afternoon. Now I'm thankin' the good Lord they didn't come home with no fleas but they DID see some interestin' stuff.......


Honest tuh God, this here is one of them balls ya squeeze when yer tense. Uh, yeah.....better not take that one to the office.




Dad's thinkin' 'bout goin' back an' gettin' this fer mom fer Christmas.




Elvis is alive an' livin' at the Worshington Street Flea Market!!!



(Mom's note: the street name is Washington, but Hank - like some other Hoosiers - pronounces it "Worshington".)


Now mom got all excited when she first seen this, but look close. That poor Puglet's got crooked black whiskers stickin' out ever'where! Again.......whut the crap???




Okay, I just don't git this. She's on the can with a cell phone (I think) in 'er hand and SUNGLASSES on. Who wears sunglasses on the crapper????




Remember last week when I told ya mom went to see her friends at that there lady-singin' contest? Well, she nearly crapped a duck when she seen the VERY DRESS her old chorus used tuh wear!!!




I can't believe some gal would pawn this thing! Ain't it purty??? Shoot, gitcha some nice high heels from Payless an' you'd be the best lookin' gal at the Ponderosa!



Yep. Mmmhmm.

18 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Too bad woo khan't take a sixpakhk of PBR to The Ponderosa!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Smushie Ranch said...

Hank, dude! Do you have room for my mom at your place? She's into all that weird stuff. She thinks it's hilarious. Dad rolls his eyes. Someday I'm worried they're gonna get stuck.

That weird pug blanket thing.. reminds me of the Snuggie for dogs we saw at the hardware store. WTH?! I wouldn't mind the Snuggie if I could hold a remote in my paw.

That gal on the can, maybe she's holding a tape recorder so she can record her farts? That's what I would do.

Snorts,
Gunther

Unknown said...

that is a crazy store!

Brutus, Ellie, Pippa and Otto said...

OMG!!! Such interesting items. Mom has got tears in her eyes she was laughing so hard. Glad they didn't come home with any fleas :)

Pugs & Kisses

Yoda & Brutus

Sequoia & Petunia & Emma said...

We agree who wears sunglasses on the craper, but who talks while taking a crap too BOL!!! You are a funny man Hank.

Stubby said...

Hi Hank! Thank goodness your mom and dad didn't come home with any fleas. I hear they are hard to get rid of and they are yucky!

Okay, I have to tell you that Dad brought home one of those stress balls from a um 'gentleman's club' and Mom took it to work. I couldn't believe she took it but she did and it was the hit of the office for a few days. Luckily for her none of the bosses saw it or else she might have ended up working a the Ponderosa.

Stubby xoxo

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Hi Hank
We are also thankful no fleas came home with your mom and dad.
My moms said they have never seen stuff like that at our flea markets. Your flea market had stuff to make my moms laugh uncontrolably.
They loved that crapper one.
How bazarrrr!
love
tweedles

Two French Bulldogs said...

BOL....I remember those things when I was little furry momma had them so we could get a drink. Humans try to kill fleas, then they take ya to the market.Crazy!
Benny & Lily

Kelly said...

Hank, buddy. Parents are weird. 'Nuff said.

Pug(s) and Bugg said...

BAHAHAAHA... Asian Elvis perhaps?

Murphy Dogg said...

I want a booby ball!!

Salinger The Pug said...

OMG...WE HAVE THAT BOOB BALL!!!!

I'm NOT kidding either!!!! Mom will take pics to prove it!!!!

(What do you mean you're not surprised????)

Glad you didn't get any fleas. Those flea bites can turn even the most fabulous into a screaming hot mess!

Love,
S-Dog

Apollo said...

Apollo's Mommy here: LMAO!

Oakley and Swisher said...

Hey hank buddy, we are glad your momma didn't bring you back any fleas from the market.

Lots of licks--
Oak and Swish

Archie and Melissa said...

hi hank
oh my goodness! what finds at the flea market your parents found!

toooo funny!

happy happy turkey day!

we are so thankful to have wonderful friends like you!

xoxoxo
m & e

Paula said...

Hank:

We are so happy they didn't come home with feas for you to share. The pictures they took are hilarious, booby ball...lol, had me giggling like crazy. Your Mom and Dad must be so fun to live with!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Mrs. Hall said...

Mr. Hall wants to know where he can get the pocket boobie ;)

Nevis said...

LMAO! I just found your blog....and laughed my ass off. Thats a hilarious post! HA HA HA AHA!!!