Thursday, December 23, 2010

December Day

Hey, y'all:



I don't know about you-uns, but I ain't a mornin' person. 'Specially COLD mornin's!



Fergit it, O'Mally. I ain't goin' out.





I'll make ya a deal. You go check out the weather an' I'll share my fried chicken with ya.





"Okay, Hanklin.....it's twenty degrees, but the sun is shining!

Now where's that fried chicken you promised?"





WHUT fried chicken??? I think ya need yer ears (an' BRAIN) checked!!!





CRONCH, MONCH, SLURP, SMACK, SNORT.....GAWD, I love fried chicken!!!





Now buhfore y'all start whinin' "Oh, POOR O'Mally!!!", she's found somethin' she likes even better than fried chicken......








That should keep the old bird outta my hair fer a while. Now I'm gonna kick back, enjoy the ceegar Aunt Laura gave me, an' dream about all them goodies Santy's gonna bring me fer Christmas.


Aw, hail, I can't find my cutter. 'Scuse me while I bite the tip off.





Here's hopin' the ol' boy brings YOU ever'thing ya want!





Merry Christmas I tell ya what!



Yep. Mmhmm.

14 comments:

Kellee the Caffeinated said...

Merry Christmas!!! =)

~The Monster Crew

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Woo need a khute Siberian khoat -

Happy HOWLidays!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Salinger The Pug said...

HAHAHAHAA!!!! Great post guys!

We're glad you guys liked all the treatables! Hanky...you look SOOO distinguished with your ceegar! Mom figured you were a Swisher Sweets kinda guy, but I talked her into something a little more sophisticated for you.

Merry Christmas! We hope the FatMan brings you EVERYTHING you want!

Love,
S-Dog

Sequoia & Petunia & Emma said...

Merry Christmas you two cutie pies...yes even you Hank!

Hugs,
S&P

Too Cute Pugs said...

Merry Christmas Hanky and O'Mally! Don't forget to leave some cookies (or a ceegar) for Santa!

Pearl & Daisy

Dana Orsborn said...

Hi Hank and O'Mally!

Daisy and I hope you have
a sexy Merry Christmas!

-Dana & Daisy

Archie and Melissa said...

hi hank and molly!

Merry Merry christmas to all of you!

xoxoxo
m & e

Sandra y Coco Pug said...

Merry Christmas friends! How did you get santa to leave ice cream in your backyard?

Vito and Gina said...

Hank you know what? I knew your "speech pattern" reminded me of someone. I just realized who! MY GRANDPA! He talks just like you. He even says "you-uns." You would get along great. He even likes the PBR. And the Jack Daniels - you should give that a try. He would probably give you some ham & cheese too if you work the Sad Pug eyes. And tell O'Mally thanks for stopping by my blog today. I hope I didn't get her in trouble because I know you hate it when she uses your computer.

Later!
Vito

Mary Sheehan Winn said...

You are SO ADORABLE. Where are your booties?
Merry Christmas and Happy New New Year!!

Arlo The Pug said...

Hank! How are ya? Did you have a great Christmas? I am totally with ya on the cold morning thing. You looked like you were in hog heaven with that cigar and PBR can! Bol. Give O' Malley my best! Love, Arlo.

Kelly said...

Hey Hanklin! Howdy, Molly! I love all of your yummy Christmas treatables!

Hope you and the fam had a lovely holiday! Poor O'Mally looks so cold in the snow! It is 70 degrees here today, send her to stay with me!!

xoxox
Pearly

Apollo said...

Now that's the celebrating spirit! A cigar and PBR! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year buddy!

Southern Fried Pugs said...

Those snouts are awesome. But it kind of grosses mom out when we eat them. We ask how can they be any worse than bully sticks, but she says at least she can't recognize the animal or body part from those.
We've got to ask, are you a southern pug, transplanted in the cold north? Or do folks talk like that in the midwest? We don't have much experience outside the south, other than one visit to Nebraska (which should NOT be repeated in winter). Maybe we're just reading it with a southern accent.