Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Aw, Crap!

Hey, y'all:


It's been crazy here at Brandt Drive Home for the Visually Impaired! Can't do none o' my fancy bloggin' fer a while 'cause the hard drive crashed and burned, and mom can't figger out how to get Photoshop on this here laptop. Where is dad when we need him?!?!?!

Speakin' o' dad, he's now an official student truck driver and is travelin' all over the place I tell ya what. I can't wait 'til he gets his own truck......can't ya just pitcher me in the cab?! YEE HAWWWW!!!!

Now, some of you already know this but my sister, Molly O'Malley, had to have emergency surgery on her bladder last week! The sawbones that saw her at the emergency clinic said he'd never seen a bladder that big. That thing was swelled up like a balloon! Somethin' 'bout a chronic bladder infection and how it was not lettin' her bladder contract. Mom had to have words with Molly's regular vet. Lemme tell ya, I don't know where those folks got their DVM license but mom's pretty sure it was through a correspondence course.

Now don't you worry....Molly is gettin' better everyday. Why just yesterday she bit me on the butt! And that's sayin' a lot 'specially since she turned twelve last Sunday.

And since dad's been gone, mom's had to get her butt off the computer and do some real work around this house. Sweet Betty, she thought the pool cleaned itself!

So as you can see, there's not been much time fer bloggin'. Anyhoo....just wanted to touch base with y'all and say "hey" to my blog buddies. As soon as mom gets this computer stuff straightened out we'll share some Molly b-day pics and other cool stuff.

In the meantime, enjoy this little gem that has become me and dad's theme song.....




Yep. Mmmhmm.

13 comments:

Two French Bulldogs said...

Oh you are hysterical BOL. You sure do have a lot going on!
Benny & Lily

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I guess woo are the man of the house now!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: Glad to see your sisfur is making a grrrrreat rekhovery!

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Well I tell ya what (in your words) my friend. You probably heard I was worried about you! We kinda bonded a little ya know, and I have missed you!
I am keeping my paws crossed for your sister to keep gettin better.
Good luck to your dad drivin and I hope you mom finds a Genie in a bottle to help her with the work- and here is kisses for you
love
tweedles

Brutus, Ellie, Pippa and Otto said...

Happy to hear that Molly is doing better. Mom says she would have had words with our vet if the same thing had happened to us - no excuses.

Hope things settle down for you.

Pugs & Kisses,
Yoda & Brutus

Murphy Dogg said...

Hey Hank,
Glad to hear Molly's feeling better. I'm totally jealous that your dad's gonna be a trucker! I think I was made for life on the road! You guys are gonna have lots of adventures together, just stay away from those, um, ladies that hang at the truck stops.
C-ya,
Murphy Dogg

Kelly said...

Well hey Hank! I am glad to hear from ya, and even gladder that O'Mally's bladder is shrinkin'! What a mess! I'm glad your mom gave that ole' vet a butt chewin'.

Good luck keepin' all the girls in line while your dad's away!!!

Rosie said...

WTF??? Your VET needs a whoopin for not noticin that there pee pee problem with your sister. I would be a mighty peed off with them. Hope she is a healin up mighty fine.
Take good care of your house while your pa is away. Your ma will need the support.

Too Cute Pugs said...

Hank,

We're so happy to hear your sister bit you in the butt! Well...er...not that she bit you so much...as well...you know that she's feeling better!

Pug love from,
Pearl & Daisy

P.S. Your definition of "disshole" was so good, Mommy thinks they should add it to the dictionnary.

Sandra y Coco Pug said...

Hank hi!!! five things:
# 1 Happy birthday to Molly!
# 2 Get well soon Molly!
# 3 We missed you guys!
# 4 I hope daddy comes back soon!
# 5 Poor momma! I bet she is working too hard.
Hugs
Coco

Mia said...

Glad to hear O'Malley is felling better. We were all worried there for a while!! Can't wait to have you back on teh blogs big boy!! We sure do miss you =)

Lilo

Sequoia & Petunia & Emma said...

Hank we love reading your posts...give Molly our best and we hope she has a speedy recovery! Funny she bites you butt, I bite Tuni's ears!

Sequoia

The Courteous Chihuahua said...

Getting the computer fixed needs to be at the top of Scott's "Honey Do" list when he gets home.

Archie and Melissa said...

hi hank!

oh give molly a big hug for us! we have missed you and your mom and are so glad molly is feeling so much better!

your dad's job is so exciting! we cannot wait to hear about all the places he is going!

xoxoxo
m & e